Svend Needs Pancakes! Svend Needs Pancakes!

Oh Hell Yeah!

10 Frames in a life 10 Frames in a life

So sad ;(

ogier87 responds:

Gurken your the best, buddy Thanks for all you help and support, your the only one that really helps me out on here.

Block BAW Block BAW

I LOVE IT!

PixselStudios responds:

Thank You. This is just a alpha, expect many improvements :D. Best Regard

Super Bros Super Bros

ITS REALLY WELL MADE! The only thing that is bad is how hard it is, but that just me :D Really nice keep making games on Newgrounds

Luk Dog Birds Luk Dog Birds

Dumb Stencyl copy of Flappy birds

Minecraft topview edition v1.1 (read discription) Minecraft topview edition v1.1 (read discription)

YOU JUST MAKE IT WORSE DUM#### YOU CAN EVEN JUST GO OUT OF THE SCENE AND NEVER BE SEEN AGIAN!!! JUST MAKE A NEW GAME OKAY?! NOT THIS MINECRAFT 2D ####!!! LIKE REALLY!!!

Cringames responds:

This is just for people who cant get minecraft but if you have an idea of a game I would want you to scroll down on the homepage of www.cringames.weebly.com
btw WOULD YOU SAY THAT TO AN 11 YR OLD WITH BARELY ANY FRIENDS

Minecraft topview edition Multiplayer Minecraft topview edition Multiplayer

I also use Stencyl but this is just pointless! All the things all Behaviors are presets! EVEN THE OTHER STEVE I JUST FOLLOWING THE FREAKING MOUSE! IT AINT EVEN ####ING MULTIPLAYER YOU ########! REALLY MAKE SOMETHING GOOD! THIS IS THE WORST GAME I HAVE EVER PLAYED ON NEWGROUNDS! HOW DID IT EVEN GET 1 STAR?!

Cringames responds:

sorry this is the first version i am making the second version i had a single player but it got removed from hate

Sparkle Treasure Desperado Sparkle Treasure Desperado

Its okay

Space: An Planetary Opera Space: An Planetary Opera

THIS IS SUPER COOL

Cool The Cats! Cool The Cats!

I love this one!